Recycled Stone Paper Pocket Journal - Tumeric
The Karst pocket journal will become your constant companion. The soft, flexible cover allows it to conform to the nooks and crannies of your bags or fit comfortably in your pocket. The waterproof and tear-resistant pages let you jot down your ideas and musings in even the most precarious circumstances.
The tree-free A6 Pocket Journals are perfectly sized to carry with you on the go. Made from high-quality, sustainable, and recyclable stone paper. Back pocket for loose notes, and always thread-bound, never stapled. This unique, eco-friendly material is acid-free, bright white, and waterproof, with a premium look and feel.
- 50 pages
- 120-micron thick paper (equivalent to 144gsm)
- Printed with soy ink
- Waterproof and tear-resistant pages
- Back sleeve for storage of notes
- Ideal size and lightweight
- Stitch bound with matching stitching
- Rounded corners